Warren County, Georgia’s central-eastern location is not only great for business, but it also makes for a beautiful place to live.
While its western border is home to the gently flowing Ogeechee River, the booming metropolis of Atlanta is only 100 miles west and the “Classic South” charm of Augusta 40 miles East. Other cities, such as Savannah,the second largest Atlantic coast container port, and historic Macon are less than 3 hours away. Warren County is also an equal distance to the mountains as to coastal Georgia’s beautiful beaches.
- Atlanta, GA - 110 Miles (1.75 Hrs.)
- Thomson, GA - 9 Miles (15 Min.)
- Augusta, GA - 47 Miles (1 Hr.)
- Savannah, GA - 180 Miles (2.5 Hrs.)
- Brunswick, GA - 210 Miles (3.5 Hrs.)
- Greenville/Spartanburg, SC - 160 Miles (3.75 Hrs.)
- Columbia, SC - 105 Miles (2 Hrs.)
- Charleston, SC - 200 Miles (3.5 Hrs.)