Warren County, Georgia residents believe that education is the foundation for success. Warren County and its surrounding area offer many educational opportunities from pre-school through higher education that produce a highly skilled workforce and promote leadership throughout the community.
- Augusta Technical College in Augusta with a satellite campus located 15 minutes from Warren County in Thomson
- Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville
- Augusta University in Augusta
- Oconee Fall Line Technical College in Sandersville
- Paine College in Augusta
- Georgia Military College in Augusta
The University of Georgia is 65 minutes away in Athens, Georgia.
Thousands of Georgia students have been able to attend public colleges, universities and technical schools free or for partial tuition to a private college or university through the HOPE scholarship.
The Warren County School System is the first step in a child’s future success in Warren County, Georgia. The Warren County School System is billed as Georgia’s first charter school system. The system serves an estimated 630 students.